Saturday, June 7, 2014

Family

Yes, I realize it has been a month since I last posted, it's been a bit crazy.

This past week we have had Carrie and Ryan and families in town, so I have a lot of pics to share, but here is just one picture that made me smile. It is a growing friendship and a reminder of how wonderful the blessing of family is. I am very thankful for my sister and brother and the spouses they chose, and the children they are raising. I have so many wonderful memories of my cousins, and I am very happy that my girls are creating wonderful memories too! These 2 were hanging out all week, and found it very hard to say good bye.

More family time pics coming soon.


2 comments:

The Moores said...

So sweet! Nolan said yesterday on the way home "I wanna see Hazel!" :(. Miss you all! Don't have too much fun without us.

Anonymous said...

Gotta get these kids together ALOT more often. These are 2 of my favorite peeps. Love, MomakaGma