Tuesday, August 26, 2014

July Continues- Gymnastics....Take 1

 For the last 3 years I have made Hazel play soccer. And she has made it clear every year that she doesn't want to play soccer. She wants to try gymnastics. So last year I told her if she really didn't want to play soccer any more, I would sign her up for gymnastics to see how she liked it. For months she asked to sign up, always reiterating that she did not want to play soccer. I guess she means it!

I finally signed her up for gymnastics, every Thursday in July for an hour. So on July 3rd she had her first lesson.

Elation!

Joy!

SMILES!!! Beautiful satisfied smiles. 


Of course, the next day, July 4th, 2014, the day that will live in infamy in house, Hazel broke her jaw and these lessons had to come to a screeching painful heart breaking stop (more on that in the next post). Gymnastics...Take 2 begins in September. Let the smiles resume.

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Yay for Hazel! You realize gymnastics and broken bones go together. There are alot of things to fall off of. But I know she'll love every minute of it.

Oma Hagen said...

I'm sure she'll be thrilled to get back to gymnastics class!