Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

We had a very fun Halloween. Our friends the Brenners came over and we had fabulous pork tacos, then went trick or treating for about an hour and a half, allowing the girls ample opportunity to get a whole lotta candy. It only started raining about a half hour before we were done, pretty perfect for Oregon I dare say.

Hazel as a Roman Empress. 
I forgot to take pictures before we went and somewhere along the way she lost her headdress. She originally wanted to be a Monster High girl, but we were able to redirect that desire after we found this lovely costume! Yay!
 

Violet in her poodle skirt. A wonderful lady from church heard Violet's desire to be a 50's girl and made this adorable skirt!!!  Thank you Debbie!!!

Counting and eating candy at the end of the night. Shayla was the bride of Frankenstein and Sonia was a 20's flapper girl.  Sure love hanging out with them!


2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Let the gorging begin. My girls were beautiful. Sorry I wasn't home to add to their collection

The Moores said...

I'll be looking for both of those costumes in the hand me downs in a few years.:) They are adorable!