Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Things and Stuffs Vol 4

Just some things I found while surfing...

1. Watch this VIDEO. I Might actually use this in a couple of years....didn't know Disney did educational videos.

 2. 18 Terrifying Photos From the Top of Skyscrapers
    Beware...they will make your heart race

3.From The Outside, It’s Just a Tiny Log Cabin… But Look Inside. Your Mind Will Explode



4. 25 Most Useless Inventions Ever...I happen to think #5 might work, and I want one.


5. I have actually been following this blog for a while now, and if you read nothing else on this blog, you NEED to go to this SITE. It is the most amazing and inspiring story of love, perseverance, hope,joy, sadness,encouragement, and faith you will read. Watch the video in "Our Story", then go back a couple of years and start reading. You will be blessed by it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this blog. Thanks for sharing. My tummy is still doing funny things after looking at those skyscraper pictures. And of course I cried watching Ian and his wife. MomakaGma