Monday, March 16, 2015

Violet Turns a Decade

March 16, 2005 I met the most amazing person and she changed my world. She changed the way I looked at the world, lived in the world, and I know because of her the world is a better place. These first 10 years have just zoomed by, and it makes me a little bit scared about how fast the next 10 years are going to go. But I pray with God's grace and guidance they will be years of becoming an even more amazing young woman with a love for God, a joyful heart, strong values, and a beautiful smile.

Happy Birthday to my sweet Violet Evalyn. 

2 comments:

Oma Hagen said...

She's such a blessing! Love her!!

GmaakaMom said...

Where have the years gone. Grandma loves that girl and I too thank God for bringing her into my life. Happy Birthday sweet girl,