Monday, March 7, 2016
A Corner of My World 2
Here is another corner of my fridge. I love looking at this stuff every day.
- A picture I got in my Woodard Christmas card this year of 3 cute kids I hope to see in person again soon.
- A very precious picture of me, Carrie, Mom, and my mom's best friend Linda. This picture was taken at my brothers wedding May 21st, 2005. Linda passed away in a car accident 1 year later on May 22nd, 2006. I sure miss her.
- A Branson magnet. Branson was home for 3 years. Lots of WONDERFUL memories of those 3 years. I got to live in the same town as my Grandparents, LOVED that and met a whole lot of wonderful people! Got to experience some Mid West summers, loved the heat, did NOT love the bugs.
- My Disneyland magnet....need I say more.
- Soccer pics. These are a couple of years old. But they are so cute!
- And a lot more homemade magnets made at 4H.