Thursday, February 12, 2015

Simply Amazing

I found this on Facebook, and just love it! This lady takes obnoxiously over made up dolls (Bratz, Barbies..etc), most broken and missing body parts, she finds at thrift shops and garage sales and gives them make unders. The results are just amazing and so sweet, and it makes me wish I had even just a smidge of the talent that she has.

She calls them Tree Change Dolls, not sure why, but you must GO TAKE A LOOK.

She does the hair and face, and makes boots for the ones without feet, and then her mom KNITS clothes for them. 

Oh they are just so cute. This one is probably one of my favorites. She is opening an Etsy store on 2/15, but as you can imagine, it is probably going to be near impossible to get one. As she is a one woman operation...and now we come back to that previous statement I made...I wish I had just a smidge of the talent she has. I'd be tree changing Barbies like crazy!

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Its as amazing as you told me it was.

The Moores said...

I watched this, too, just yesterday. Amazing! I'm going to the thrift stores today to find me some sad Bratz dolls to reform. They won't turn out to be a cute as hers, but I love the idea.