Tuesday, June 23, 2015

One Big Room

I got go knock out the first parts of the ceiling in the bathroom. Let me just say that I am so glad Troy is stronger than I am! He makes it look so easy! 

 

Dust, debris, and more dust! 

 The door of the pink room, or should I say the room formerly known as the pink room...


Now it was just one big room, one big dusty bathroom...

 We were still able to use the shower, but had to get creative with the shower curtains so water didn't get all over the place.



 And then there was no door, just a tarp covering the entrance to the bathroom. You can see on the ground where the wood floor ends, that's where the "pink room" door used to be. Now we just had one big room, with a shower in the middle of it. =)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some BIG bathroom! And a great new look for your house:) I'm excited to see what your plans are for the final product. It's not going to look anything like it did in 1986 (THANKFULLY)!!! Have fun! (I'm glad it's not me doing it!) Love ya, Aunt Denise

GmaakaMom said...

You're getting there. Dont you need a jet tub though?

The Moores said...

That's amazing! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done.

Shawn and Becky said...

Awesome. Love that you showered in the middle of the room. Smart thinking to preserve it!