Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Framing, Wires, and Sheetrock

Progress is being made!! 

The girls and I were away for a Girl Scout thing for a weekend and Troy got the framing up...


...and all the wiring done. Lots and lots of wires.


 There is no longer a hallway to the bathroom, but the bathroom is going to be a lot bigger now! A fair trade I'd say.

 It was a late long night putting up the sheetrock on the ceiling. Violet got to help make the circles where the holes for the plumbing are. I got to help put the 12 foot sheets of sheetrcok up. Yikes, those things are  heavy and awkward to work with! 


Then the wall sheetrock started.


Much to my (and I'm sure Troy's)  pleasure, Troy's dad and brother came to visit. My arms and Troy's sanity are grateful they did! They got to help. =)

 

I am excited to see how the rooms are going to look!

3 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

Looks awesome. Your bathroom is going to be soooo big!!

GmaakaMom said...

Looking great. And thank you Bob and David.

The Moores said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it in person!