Friday, September 11, 2015

Leaving a Mark

Wow! I've got some 'splaining to do. It's been summer, crazy busy twisty turvy summer.  I'll try and catch you up in a few blogs. 

With all this sheetrock showing, it's like a world of blank canvas, so we let the girls decorate a part that will not be painted over, but just covered up.  So in 100 years when this house is remodeled again they will see that a couple of goofy girls lived here.


Either Violet is on her tip toes or Hazel is short...or maybe a mixture of both.


And in case you were curious about what the people in 100 years will find when they remodel, here is what will be commemorated forever....Unicorns pooping rainbows. You're welcome 2115.


1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

I'm in the rv on my way home. Can't wait to see my fave Oregonians and what they've done to their house since I've been gone