Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Rodeo

This is our 3rd year going to the St.Paul Rodeo, and I have to say it is quickly becoming one of my favorite traditions!  

We ride a few rides....
 


(a great view of the arena from the ferris wheel)


Eat the food.... in Hazel's case a gigantic corn dog! Yummy!


 Watch some entertainment..

Like the rope trick guy...

...and the rodeo clown

Meet some of the rodeo court...


And of course some guys falling off some big 'ole bulls! Never gets boring!


And to top it off we got to go with Grandpapa and Uncle David.  If any of ya'll want to go to the rodeo with us next year we'd love to go with you too!!


1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

You've ALMOST convinced me that I wanna go but then I remember the traffic, crowd and dust. I'm glad you guys love it though.