Monday, September 14, 2015

The Zoo

Troy's family came to Oregon for a visit in early July and we got to go play at the zoo for a while and then we went to the St. Paul Rodeo on the same day. We are par-tay animals!

I some how did not get any pictures of all 6 grandkids and Grandpapa together, but here's 4 out of the 6. A bunch of cute kids if you ask me!

 

Speaking of cute kids, here's one with a hippo


Here Violet is with cousin McKinley, again, somehow did not get ANY pictures of Kenndal. Aunt Laura FAIL!


Photo op!


Yep, if you look closely Violet is playing with poop. This was a which animal goes with which poop game. 

Close up pic with a bald eagle. Just makes ya want to sing the National Anthem!








1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

I haven't been to the zoo in years. I can't wait to go and try my hand at the poop game.