Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Corner of My World

I love the things that have ended up on my refrigerator. There are things on there from my first year of marriage, gifts, pictures that make me smile and bring back wonderful memories, and magnets from wonderful trips and times in my life. I wanted to share just a corner of it with you....

Included:
- A list of biblical virtues I got from Randi (Seeber) Patterson
- A magnet from Louisiana I bought in New Orleans when I went back to Mississippi for Thanksgiving after my nephew George was born
-A magnet (the heart) from Maxine Cloyd as a thank you for being her secret sister
-A magnet (the cat) from a lady at church named Barbara she gave me when she was my secret sister
- A picture I made for Carrie last year and made a copy for myself too
- The little round magnets on the right are magnets the girls made this year in 4H at Christmas
- and the really cool peelers I got at a store in Lake Oswego named Sur La Tabla.  I bought them the day I went with a lot of wonderful special women in my family. The last time we did that before a big change was made.

A lot of wonderful reminders about a lot of wonderful times with a lot of special people.

 



1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

What a great time capsule. I would never want a fridge I couldn't use magnets on.