Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Violet's 13th Birthday

This year Violet turned 13.

The customary morning birthday picture. Whimsy is very interested in all the hanging streamers and flowers.


It was a school day, so I took Violet and 2 of her friends (Ali and Sonia) and Hazel to Subway. Grandma and Grandpa met us there. They of course tried to talk me into letting them just 1 more class...and I of course said no.


We went to Olive Garden for dinner. Our good friends the Brenners, Grandma and Grandpa, Oma and Opa, and Great Grandma joined us.



For her birthday party we went to Camp Yamhill the next day. Her and her friends played on the the low ropes course and we had pizza and cake in the big lodge. 




So many teenagers...


13 candles lights up a cake pretty well.


13 has been...interesting and fabulous. I've got one of the wonderful ones.

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

I still can't believe that sweetie is already a teenager❤️