Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hazel's 12th birthday

I'm not AS off schedule with Hazel's birthday. She just turned 12.

Hazel's birthday is of course always during summer break, so we got to have all the celebration on her actual day!

Her morning pic.

Here she is with the lovely birthday sign Leann made. =)


Leann and her kids were here for the festivities. I am soooo glad we got to hang out with them for her birthday. They got her a whole lot of candy, which she LOVED!


Post silly string pic.



Abby's, of course, for birthday lunch.


Troy had told the girls they would get a pocket knife for their 12th birthday. She has been looking forward to this for a long time. Now she can whittle for days.


We had her friend party a the new public pool. Here is Hazel, Desi, Sophia, and Naomi.


She asked for a Nutella Ice Cream sandwich cake.  I think she liked it, but she likes ANYTHING with Nutella.


We had family over for a BBQ and then headed up to the theater to see Jurassic World.  I love celebrating my girls and I love seeing them grow up into people.



2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

So beautiful and sweet❤️

Leann said...

It was a very fun day!